Treatment for Lyme Disease in Norwalk, CT
At AFC Urgent Care Norwalk, we can evaluate any suspicion or evidence of lyme disease. Although the months between April and September are the most active months for ticks, it is important for you and your family to take preventative measures all year-round.
Here are our recommendations for decreasing your risk of tick bites:
- Avoid wooded and bushy areas with high grass
- Walk in the center of trails
- Wear protective clothing such as pants and long sleeves
- Conduct a full-body tick check, and shower after outdoor activities.
- Examine your outdoor gear and pets for ticks
If you have come into contact with a tick, stop by AFC Urgent Care in Norwalk, CT today. We provide treatment for lyme disease on a walk-in basis, so you’ll never have to make an appointment to be seen by one of our medical professionals.
All of our providers have practiced for many years in the Northeast and are exceptionally knowledgeable in the management of tick-borne illnesses.
We are open seven days a week, Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm, and on weekends from 8am to 5pm! We require no appointments and accept most major health insurance plans.