COVID-19 Vaccine Info at AFC Urgent Care Norwalk
Call us today at 203-845-9100 to get started and sign up for a spot for the vaccine. All vaccines are prioritized for residents based on the State of Connecticut’s COVID-19 vaccine phases and guidelines.
The COVID-19 Vaccine is a major healthcare priority for residents of Norwalk and all major communities in the surrounding area. AFC Urgent Care Norwalk is working closely with the state and local governments to make the COVID-19 vaccine available to our communities, based on the vaccination phases coordinated by the CT Department of Public Health.
The supply of COVID-19 vaccine is limited at AFC Urgent Care Norwalk and only those in an eligible group can schedule an appointment with us at this time. If you believe that you belong to the current eligible group and would like to schedule an appointment, please call us for an appointment.
A summary of the vaccination phases is listed below:
Current Vaccine Phase: All residents 16 and older –
Per the Department of Public Health, the majority of residents are now eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. This includes:
- Residents 16 and older: Residents in the State of Connecticut who are 16+
- Employees 16 and older: Employees who work in the State of Connecticut who are 16+. Employees working remotely who reside outside of Connecticut should receive vaccine in their home states.
- Students 16 and older: Students attending school in-person in the State of Connecticut who are 16+. Students attending school remotely who reside outside of Connecticut should receive vaccine in their home states.
Previous COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility Groups
- Healthcare personnel
- First Responders
- Long-term care residents
- Patients 65 and older
- March 1, 2021: Expanded to age group 55 to 64
- March 19, 2021: Expands to age group 45 to 54
- April 1, 2021: Priority access for certain high risk patients and those with intellectual disabilities
- April 1, 2021: Expanded to age group 16 to 44